Please log onto HCPSS Connect to complete your Family File! Parents must complete the Family File every year, even during virtual learning, to ensure HCPSS has the most current information for each child.
With learning moving to a virtual setting, students should consider what they will need at home. Please contact our Student Services Department if you need any help gathering supplies. You will not need to have all of these items on the first day of school; therefore, you may want to see what teachers recommend before buying too many items.
- Spiral Notebooks (4) – One (1) for each class
- Pocket Folders (4) – One (1) for each class
- Blue or black pens
- Index Cards
- Sticky Notes
- Lined Paper – loose
- Blank White Paper – loose
- Markers or Colored Pencils
- Pencil Box/Pouch (Optional)
- 1 or 1 1/2 inch 3 ring binder OR pocket folder with prongs (Mrs. Gannon)
- 1 or 1 1/2 inch 3 ring binder (Mrs. Romans)